Books are getting digitized, like everything else. Selling your book as an eBook is easy. You just have to convert your paperback into an ebook before publishing. Your document should be in a proper format that eReaders can read. EBook conversion and book app conversion can keep your novel fresh and alive in the digital space.
Your digital document will be transformed into a quality-assured eBook file that can be read on tablets, smartphones, and any popular Digital platform, including Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle, and Noble Nook & Barnes.
For book lovers, the rise of ebook formats has made life much easier. Besides, printed books can be damaged and harmed easily, but ebooks can’t, and ultimately they last longer.
Benefits of eBook conversion-
- The advantage of eBook conversion services for an eBook publisher is to get optimized content to get better rankings on the internet if any user’s search terms match your keywords in the content.
- With the help of CreateMagazines, you can easily convert your files and store them in the cloud.
- The cost of production is considerably cheaper than publishing printed books.
- Around 2.2 million books are printed each year, using approximately 3 million trees, but eBooks are environment-friendly.
- A printed book can be shared with one person at a time, but you can share an eBook with many people at once.
- an ebook is immediately accessible the moment you’re ready to read
Guidelines to prepare your book for conversion:
- Validate your data with correct syntax, spelling, and grammar. Double check your manuscript, Before you start applying for any formatting work.
- The page size should be relevant and A4 is the most standard size.
- If you add the name and address, ISBN, copyright information, the date of publication, or any appropriate collaborative credits of the publisher’s. Please mention them within the first two pages of the document.
- Use a regular font like Arial, Times New Roman, or Georgia for the body font.
- Always use medium font sizes. We suggest a 12pt font size for text and 14-18pt for titles.
Comparison between Textbook and Ebook
- eBooks are cheaper as compared to textbooks.
- You can easily read the ebook file anywhere you want, but in the case of the textbook, you can’t.
- eBooks can be saved on one electronic device, but multiple textbooks cover many places. We always recommend the ebook because it is easy for book collection.
- Why ebook easier to read? Font styles and sizes can be adjusted while reading eBooks.
- the ebook creation process is long as compared to textbook
- Textbooks vs. eBooks. What is our recommendation? Both textbooks and eBooks have different advantages and benefits.
Top 8 Ebook App
- Amazon Kindle App.
- Kobo Books.
- Libby, by Overdrive.
- Bluefire Reader.
Following way to convert a paper book into an eBook
As a publisher and author, if you also are looking to transform your paper book to ebook, can follow these three easy ebook conversion steps:
1. De-Bind Your Book
- The method of de-binding books can easily be completed quickly and cost-effectively, generally considered one of the greatest ways to digitize a book.
- This process of De-Bind the book is almost easy to perform. It takes a minimum amount of time. The quantity of books you want to convert into a ebook format is more than ten. Then it can prove to be a significant hindrance.
2. Scan with a Device
- If you think de-binding a book would not fill your requirements, then another best way to convert the paper book to an ebook file is – scanning with a device
- If you wrote your new book on a machine, publishing it as an ebook is easy. However, if you have an original paper book, something hand-made, something with no digital version, you will have to scan it.
- Have you ever needed a digital version of a paper document? In case if you have to send a paper to someone instantly, you might be able to email a digital copy instead of sending it by faxing or emailing it. Digital prints are also a great way to back up necessary papers if the originals become lost or damaged.
3. Last but not least, Seek Professional Assistance
The most effective way to convert the paper book to an ebook is by seeking reasonable professional assistance. CreateMagazines’ ebook conversion services can help you transform your hard copies into multiple soft copies.
The conversion process
Let’s take a look at the conversion process.
- Take the paper book you want to transform. So you can keep your original hard copy version intact.
- Scan on each side of each page of your book.
- The text, images, and other data are removed from the source file for more processing.
- Before the selected content can be converted into an ebook, the raw text should be marked up using a unique markup language to tag the structure of the content.
- Once a file is done, a plan can be applied (a transformation engine) in new formats.
- As well as Kindle and EPUB, the extra common output is web viewing, Print-on-Demand, optimized for ebooks or PDF.